T.V. Kills T.V. Kills

why

why do YOU bother :P

sedatedmonkey responds:

Because I have nothing better to do. AAre you telling me you didn't find that funny at all?

EgoCity Chap I EgoCity Chap I

So Cool!

This is brilliant. You MUST FINISH THIS MOVIE!

You have to, otherwise I will hunt you down, chop off your legs so you can't escape then sit you down in front of a computer and MAKE you complete it. (You will only have 2hr sleep breaks)

In summary, this is one of the best flash things I have ever scene. Please complete it!!! PLEASE!!!!!

Whitmore, the Toad Pirate Whitmore, the Toad Pirate

very good

Keep these, make more episodes, glue them all together in one flash and give people the choice to watch individuals or play all, and you've got yourself DVD quality watching, right there

Keep up the good work, I hope to see more from Whitmore The Toad Pirate

EdibleCastle responds:

thx for the encouragement. whitmore will be back for sure. and who knows, maybe next time he'll do something....... hmmm yeah right..

Gun fun Gun fun

hmm...

your idea is good and your drawings of the guns are brilliant... but (and I'm being really critical here) you should make the effect of the guns more realistic.

Eg, The colt would go clean through the head, true, but it is designed in such a way that it only makes a small hole on entry to the skull, then makes the other side of the head explode

Eg2, A shotgun would to a lot more damage, especially at such close range, it would take the head clean off.

Thats all I have...

Other than this, this was great, keep up the good work and remember, guns aren't toys

anymore

Gun Duel Gun Duel

good good

thi is good, and I see what you mean about he quality of it, the graphics I admit are really good, the only reason this may get blammed is the length of it, it's way too short.

Keep up the good work

Sean

Gangsta Game (Unfinished) Gangsta Game (Unfinished)

Delete this

And resubmit it as a GAME

THE WORST DAY IN HISTORY! THE WORST DAY IN HISTORY!

It was funny?

No, it was not funny...and I thought it dragged on a bit. I thought it was going to build up to something good too...XFL? To be honest I haven't heard of them, or was so uninterested in it I forgot.

Nevermind though, everything considered, it could have been a lot better. Maybe having characters? I don't know. This doesn't really seem like something that'd take off.

Mushroom-Clock responds:

You don't know about the XFL? Your life is missing something.

Calvin Carcass #1 Calvin Carcass #1

Good job, bit sadistic though

Amazingly good animation, good sound quality. This movie should do really well. The only problem is that some people might find it a bit sick.

Great job though, keep up the good work :D

gdog5 responds:

I think the reason it seems more sadistic, than say South Park, is that it's a little more realistically drawn. The more real, the more shocking.

Xombie: Chapter 2 Xombie: Chapter 2

Only a 9 because I never give 10's

Probably one of the best animations I have ever seen. The animation is at a proffesional level, and the sound quality is great.

The humour doesn't let it down in anyway because this is a zombie series, I'm guessing, therefor, while the jokes are scarce, they arrive at the right time which is why it scores quite high for humour.

The thing that could let this down, as with many zombie films, is the storyline. Tip to the author, DON'T WORRY ABOUT AN EXCUSE FOR THE ZOMBIES. Thats where so many other zombie films lets themselves down, e.g. 28 days later.

If people didn't think then zombie plots would be great, but then everyone would just be a zombie and this would be nothing more than a soap, so nevermind.

Basically, great cartoon. Keep up with the high quality animation, and don't get bogged down in the story.

Xombie: Chapter 3 Xombie: Chapter 3